11 - 12 Years
• Preferably CA with audit exposure.
• Minimum 10-12 years of post qualification experience in Accounting and Finance.
• Updated with recent changes in GST and TDS.
• Experience in pharmaceutical industry would be an added advantage.
• Serve as pivotal member of the senior management team responsible for formulation of the overall organizational strategy and short term/long term business plans.
• Finalization of accounts.
• Prepare P&L and monthly balance sheet.
• Prepare daily, weekly and monthly MIS reports for Management review.
• Budgetary control, variance analysis and implementing corrective actions.
• Prepare and file statutory accounts in accurate and timely manner ensuring that they are completed in line with GAAP and corporate accounting policies are followed.
• Generate monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements as well as analyze financial results.
• Involve in preparation of fortnightly/monthly forecasts alongside the sales operations team, assisting in preparing sales comp plans and reports.
• Manage taxation matters (direct tax and indirect tax) of the company including filing of TDS returns, GST returns, Income Tax returns, Issuing TDS certificates etc.
• Liaise with Income tax, sales tax, RBI, Registrar of Companies, central excise, service tax and other regulatory authorities.
• Assessing work of accounts and finance team and improve the structure and quality of the team
|Salary||11 Lac To 12 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Accounting / Auditing / Taxation|
|Work Experience||11 - 12 Years|
REPUTED PHARMA COMPANY
|About Company||REPUTED PHARMA COMPANY|