0 - 4 Years
business Development Representative -mumbai
about Company :
it is Building Products that Will Bridge the Gap Between Online and Offline Worlds of Healthcare as Well as Enable Content, Communication, and Insights Between Different Nodes in the Healthcare Ecosystem. We Aim to Integrate the Fragmented Nodes in the Pharma Supply Chain and Bring Information Symmetry Via Technology. Our Product Redbook is a One-stop Inventory Management, Crm and Accounting Software for Pharma Retailers. It Reduces Transaction Time Through Its Easy to Use Interface and Optimizes Inventory Costs By Seamless Integration with Distribution Channels. We have 1000+ Retailers On Our Platform Logging Over 100,000 Daily Transactions and are On a Fast Growth Trajectory to Expand Our Retailer Base.
location : Gurgaon
function : Business Development
vacancy : 15
job Description :
your Responsibilities Would Be:
1. Achieve Specified Targets for Client Acquisition (sme Sales)
2. Visit Prospective Clients and Demo the Product
3. Follow Ups and Maintain Accounts with the Clients in Your Assigned Areas.
4. Identifying and Recording Product Feedback from New and Existing Customers.
5. Create New Sources of Sales in Form of Channel Partners and Tie-ups with Local Associations.
|Salary||2 Lac 25 Thousand To 3 Lac 25 Thousand P.A.|
|Work Experience||0 - 4 Years|