8 - 15 Years
Manager/ Sr. Manager- Server Admin
About Company :
It is India's largest online marketplace, connecting buyers with suppliers. The online channel focuses on providing a platform for buyers, who can be SMEs, large enterprises as well as individuals. Buyers typically gain access to a wider marketplace; diverse portfolios of quality products to chose from and tap a one-stop-shop which caters to all their specific requirements, thereby aiding the discerning buyer make well-informed choices!
1. Wide background including architecture, implementation and delivery of largescale hardware and software systems in real-world situations.
2. Cloud Architecture Development
3. Ability to walk up the cloud stack (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) model with modern terminology and relevance.
4. Some specific knowledge of cloud competitors including AWS,GCP and Azure
5. Detailed knowledge of architectural approaches including consolidation, cloud computing, virtualization, disaster recovery, information management, big data, Golang/PHP applications, Oracle and non-Oracle applications
6. The ability to learn quickly and adapt to varying situations that may arise in development as well as production.
7. Manage web infrastructure which consists of Linux servers, database servers, etc
8. Ensures high availability of the servers and applications
9. Contentiously improve efficiency of the infrastructure
10. Review, and re architect the infrastructure for scalability
11. Maintain backup of configuration and data
12. Design, implement and review DR plan
13. Ensures servers are monitored 24x7 and take action when there is an incident
14. Be accountable for teams performance
15. Provide consultancy to product team on developing efficient programs
16. Maintain continuous delivery pipeline
|Salary||15 Lac To 25 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Hardware / Technical Support / Telecom Engineering|
|Work Experience||8 - 15 Years|